The Aspire by Hestan built-in grill with rotisserie adds even more culinary versatility to Aspire’s heavy-duty performance with an additional under-hood searing burner and stainless steel rotisserie. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. More incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes. This grill has four burners.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- Built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie burner delivers searing heat from 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs and is located above the stainless steel rotisserie to lock in flavor and juices.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 219-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- External rotisserie motor with a single-speed, 3 rpm, 40 in-lbs motor.
- Porcelain broiling pan with stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
Specs Subject to Change
There are no reviews yet.